- To empower children with Autism and their families through knowledge and support
- To positively impact and influence their social and emotional development
- To advise and assist children with Autism and their families
- To provide support and information to parents of children with Autism
- To do this at a free, or nominal price for families affected by Autism
- To engage relevant stakeholders that can make a valid contribution to the development of service and facilities for children with Autism and their families
- To be a source of information of Autism services.
- To seek funding to sustain development of Autism Advisory and Support Service.