ARK’s Brick Bracelet provides a safe, wearable, discreet, and cool solution for those who need to chew. It has a unique ‘twist-on’ style that makes it very easy to take on and off the wrist as needed for oral motor stimulation throughout the day – a great option for those who can’t resist chewing on the clasp/cord of necklaces. It can also be used as a sensory fidget – twist it, bend it, run your fingers over the tactile bumps, etc.
ARK’s Bracelet comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels.
- Standard – This is the softest option, for mild to moderate chewing.
- XT – XT stands for “Xtra Tough,” recommended for moderate to avid chewing.
- XXT – XXT stands for “Xtra Xtra Tough.” This one is VERY firm, recommended for avid chewing, or for those who like to chew on very firm items. Please note: it’s super firm!
- Each bracelet is sold and packaged individually
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The small bracelet measures approximately 2.4 inches at its widest and just under .4 inches thick. The inner diameter is 1.75 inches.
- Sizing: depending on your fit preferences, the small is typically recommended for a wrist circumference of under 5.5 inches, and the large for over 5.5 inches.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected give