AUTISM ADVICE & SUPPORT SERVICE
A not for profit charity run for children and adults with Autism and their families.
- Symbols help youngsters communicate
- NSW Department of Education Disability Strategy – AASS feature
- A systematic review of emotion regulation in children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Heavily Decorated Classrooms Disrupt Attention & Learning in Young Children
- Funding for Regular Dental Services for Adults with Additional Needs
- AASS Team Celebrating International Day of People with Disability
- Charity Golf Tournament
- Medicine in Context video clip — world premiere!
- Thankyou Letter
- University of Western Sydney 2015 School of Social Sciences and Psychology Graduation
- In My World
- Beautiful Autism