ARK’s Bracelet comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels.
- soft (magenta or red) – This is the softest option, for mild to moderate chewing.
- XT (lime green, teal, or black) – XT stands for “Xtra Tough,” recommended for moderate to avid chewing.
- XXT (royal blue, lavender, or forest green) – XXT stands for “Xtra Xtra Tough.” This one is VERY firm, recommended for avid chewing, or for those who like to chew on very firm items. Please note: it’s super firm!
- Each bracelet is sold and packaged individually
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The large bracelet measures approximately 2.9 inches at its widest and just under .4 inches thick. The inner diameter is 2.1 inches.
- The small bracelet measures approximately 2.4 inches at its widest and just under .4 inches thick. The inner diameter is 1.75 inches.
- Sizing: depending on your fit preferences, the small is typically recommended for a wrist circumference of under 5.5 inches, and the large for over 5.5 inches.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone who needs to chew.
There are no reviews yet.