Toy Store Return/Repair and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Autism Advisory and Support Service’s Sensory Toy Store.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
- You may choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem, including:
- The item is unsafe;
- The problem would have stopped you buying the item had you known about it;
- The item is significantly different from the sample or description;
- The item doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for;
- The item can’t be easily fixed.
- If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If not you can choose a refund or replacement.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- You must provide your receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund or repair after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved for refund, we will initiate a refund to your account or credit card (or original method of payment).
- Repairs will take place within a reasonable time.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please contact us on
(02) 9601 2844.
How To Return Your Item
You can return you items to:
AASS House, 88 Memorial Avenue, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia