Made in the USA, ARK’s Brick Stick® Chew Necklace (Smooth) provides a safe, wearable, discrete, and cool solution for those who need to chew. Use this “chewelry” as an oral fidget to help calm, soothe, and self-regulate during times of stress, to better focus during homework and other activities, for sensory oral motor input, and/or as a safe alternative to chewing/biting on fingers, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc. The long shape means you can reach all the way to the back molars for adequate chewing.
ARK’s Brick Stick® comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Magenta or Red = Soft (very chewy), recommended for mild chewing only
- Lime Green, Teal, or Black = XT (firmer, but still chewy), for mild to moderate chewing
- Blue, Lavender, or Forest Green = XXT (the most firm), recommended for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items. This is also the longest lasting level for avid chewing.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own adjustable breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 2.5 inches long, 5/8 inch wide, and about 3/8 inch thick.
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
- A textured version is also available separately.
- Color hues may vary slightly.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool for avid chewing, see ARK’s Y-Chew XXT.
There are no reviews yet.